Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 46

TA! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! KI!! Woo!

While I love Kitsune they cannot hold a candle to a talented Tanuki girl!

@Kevadu problem is, don't those studies mainly depend on GPD per hour and the like? Rather than measuring how productive they are, it only tells how much money they make.

Dex-chan lover
surely they at least pay the overtime rate... they do, don't they? There's no way a company would make its employees work at night and not even pay them the super expensive and not worth the time overtime rate.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it might be worthwhile sleeping at the company - overtime has a double rate, so if I'm supposed to be off work at 5pm, and only back at 8am, that's 15 hours of double rate and only 8 hours of normal rate with 1h of lunch. Let's ignore that it's illegal, but you can get 5 times the wage if you're simply made to work all day and night. So if the company wants to bankrupt itself paying double for all the hours spent at the office, fine. I'll just take an unpaid vacation once I'm too tired. And if the company has any complaints, just report them to the appropriate authorities.

Dex-chan lover
@WillTell muh knowledge of anime told me that asking for overtime pay is a dishonor to the whole family
you're supposed to punch out at 5, and then keep working until your job for the day's done

shaming culture's a bitch, eh?

Aggregator gang
A worthy challenger.

I mean, Senko's still going to win in the end, but that doesn't make the new girl any less awesome.

4918bf60f9432936167305da9b9915e2.png

what happened to his face

Dex-chan lover
@WillTell black companies are black companies because they deal in unpaid overtime. Lots of it. Apparently Japan's got shitty labor laws?

Users who are viewing this thread