Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 48

She doesnt have a physical relation ship with him but also dont want other girls to get close....

@Wuiff They have a physical realationship. They've bathed naked already, soon after Senko arrived. Oh, it goes further, too. He's actually fluffed her tail: an unusual kink, but it makes him happy. I mean, you can't expect a nice guy like Nakano-san to just say to his wife and mother, "Wanna do it doggy style tonight?"

Dex-chan lover
lewd

@michaeltan02 @broadsword80
how was it a misunderstanding? he's obviously oblivious to her affection toward him, but that's not like, a crazy thing, that's just normal interaction

she WAS, in fact, deceiving him. not a misunderstanding
senko was, in fact, fucking with him. not a misunderstanding

honestly nakano would probably die with any additional stress put on him

weird vibe ever a wife of loli kitsune and mother to and has pet/kouhai of tanuki .....sure this weird ride

Dex-chan lover
Well, logically speaking, the more fluff he has access to, the more relaxed he'd be, the less trouble his miasma will cause?

Fed-Kun's army
They'll simply have to settle this with a fluff battle to determine who can provide the most adequate softness.

Contributor
She's being awfully aggressive at presenting herself as his wife when she only fluffs him, but doesn't actually fluff him. Unless that's what's being implied, and I just haven't caught on to it.

She really just came out and said "I don't mind being the girl on the side" to both of their faces, holy shit.

Users who are viewing this thread