Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
wow, I thought japanese workers in manga never quit. They probably just die in some corner and get absorbed by the building.

Oh shit, just realize that now that he quit his job, tanuki girl is going to be left alone in the company. Unless she also quits.

Good to see Nakano finally dump the Black Company, just...for god's sake don't try to find a job as a professional fluffer. That job doesn't entail what you think it entails. Literally. 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Jigokumeguri's satanic company will have to survive without him from now on.

Dex-chan lover
Nakano: If I will worry that I can destroy the world, then Senko-san will worry too, so I will play it off
Me: WOW
Also Nakano: I'm quitting the job
Me: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

Honestly I waited for this for so long. No one deserves to work to their death. Black companies should all go extinct on their own.

Contributor
About time. Why work at a job you hate that works you to the bone when you can get a job you like that treats its employees fairly?

Group Leader
Woahh this is a really big deal for traditional Asian cultures. As an undergraduate full time employee, I'm obviously exploited by my employers but family and society around me have forced me to stick in the job and not report them to the employers.

I'm actively trying to slowly work it out tho so it's fine.

Dex-chan lover
I was not expecting this.

Like, I expected them to become romantically intimate before this would happen. Or they get married.

Users who are viewing this thread