Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 53

Supporter
Whaaaaat the fuuuuu?!

In a job-for-life society that is an impressive show of bravery and conviction. And where it's expected that you shoulder your duty for your loved ones even if you hate it, it's an even more impressive action.

A great chapter, and I can't wait to see how it all pans out.

Even though he quitted the job, I hope we can still see the tanuki kouhai from now on.

Dex-chan lover
@supersaiyandoyle

> About time. Why work at a job you hate that works you to the bone when you can get a job you like that treats its employees fairly?

This is a Japanese thing. You are expected to do many things in Japanese society. To fail at these things is to bring shame to your family and cause them and you to lose face. And losing face is akin to death. So, you eat the big s-burger because that's expected of you.

Oh holy shit, good for you man. That takes a lot of guts in Japan, far as I know, especially as a wagie.

The most obvious thing possible, the thing he should have done first is what he decides on after 53 chapters and a plot twist... Lol is all I can say in response.

Dex-chan lover
Bloody hell, he finally quitted his job. Even without the curse, he'll die there due to overwork.I bet I know where will he work next but it won't be fun to put a bit of friction before he apply there.

Dex-chan lover
Ending flag raised, but a good one. I mean, I hope it DOESN'T, but it really feels like it will now. It's especially nice that they explained the black smog, and then brushed it aside as just something that'll be fixed without worry.

Users who are viewing this thread