Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 53

"Fluffing three times a day" sounds so lewd thanks to Lost Pause... If my computer didn't fry i'd make a meme out of this 😂

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately it's Japan and change jobs mid-career considered to be the bad thing especially if you are an average salary man. A lot of companies see it as a sign of unreliable worker. So he has to try really hard to find good job and not to get into the similar black company.
And heey, what about Tanuki-girl? Won't we see her again?

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, dude has some advantages leaving when he does. He doesn't really need to spend much on food. That place doesn't look terribly expensive on the rent. He has no family to support. Considering he probably doesn't spend much of his salary any more, he may have some savings.

Do we even know what kind of work he does? It may not be that hard to find another job depending on the type of work he's got skills in.

Dex-chan lover
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamamo-no-Mae
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sessho-seki
This is getting pretty heavy. He’s related to one of the 3 most powerful and evil yokai...

Dex-chan lover
Bad wagie! You can't just leave your awful job! ReLife taught me you're suppose to have a mental breakdown and kill yourself before you ever think of quitting. Think of the company!

Dex-chan lover
Japanese man actually resigns from terrible working conditions, news at 11

Awww crap. So the MC got so stressed looking for a new job that he inadvertently caused the COVID-19 pandemic?

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Kneel_Breen Nah that just the usual suspects trying to proffit from the chaos and misery just like did in 08, 95, 87, 1973, ect
I could go futher but that would be """controversial""" and a crime in most european countries

Imagine actually being offended at jokes in the comments kek

Slice of life stories usually don't have a plot, or at least small bits and pieces scattered throughout. To have a scene dedicated to JUST resolving a piece of plot feels like a lot, but it's just because they decided to go in that way. The alternative is to break it into breadcrumbs and scatter it over several chapters, or just not address plot at all and have more slice of life fluff.

Well, I didn't thought the autor would do this, the rule is that you kill yourself for the company and """"stability"""".

FUCKING FINALLY NAKANO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread