Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 58

Aggregator gang
Hope the next chapter is good, this manga's been boring for quite some time.

@Xystus "nOBoDY AsKEd YOu tO cOmMENt lOL"

See how that played out? Maybe think before you speak. If you say something in public, expect that there will be replies, whether you like it or not, so if you don't want to hear it, keep it to yourself. Never pull that kid's "Nobody asked you to read" argument, you will get backfired very quickly.

Dex-chan lover
@aihie here let me quote you

nobody wanted to hear your horny fantasy

You're the one with that stupid logic first. It was meant as a joke, nobody asked you to take it seriously and came at me like a mad dog. It's a public comment section, if you dislike it so much feel free to block me, it doesn't use more than half a brain to do that. You're wasting my time reading your dumb replies.

@Xystus Well yes, you are correct my bad, writing at 1 AM DOES make your brain fart, I should've said "Keep your horny fantasy tales to yourself."

First, even as a joke it wasn't funny plus from the way you wrote it all I can see is a teenager is having their erection and wanted to show to the world how cool it is.

Second, I'm sorry but you told me to not read, HOWEVER it was right in front of my eyes, do you think just by saying "Don't read" it will magically be like "Ah sure, I haven't seen that"? Let's say if you see your mom is getting F by a random guy and she told you "Don't look," are you going to pretend that you didn't see?

Also let me borrow your own quote, "Nobody asked you to read." You didn't have to waste your time reading my replies if you followed your own statement. :)

Dex-chan lover
@aihie I'm not the one who started tagging. I do not wish to continue wasting my time on reading and replying to your garbage comments so could you please stop? Thanks.

@liquidsword who're you, then? I'm a proofreader who enjoys the series, and I value a seamless reading experience. I asked if they (the group releasing this and no one else) wanted me to give them a list of the proofreading errors, because the errors found in the chapter are uncharacteristic of the group's overall excellent work. If you're the proofreader for this series, accept criticism when it is meant in good faith, and if you aren't, why pick a fight with me? I have no interest in one, but more importantly, why bother?

Users who are viewing this thread