Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 59

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
tfw there's no fox to save so it can turn into a fluffy kitsune girl...

Dex-chan lover
Someone please cut that "why did you close the door" panel and frame it

Double-page supporter
god i hope i just the artist being lazy rather than some abstract cycles concept to explain jazz-ko

Group Leader
His previous life was quite aggressive, now it's the opposite with Senko being on the offensive.

Dex-chan lover
I don´t like this flavour of tragedy, the reincarnations, longing and promises just crystallizes in a cry that the present Senko is too afraid to say.

Dex-chan lover
This is basically the same backstory as in Gugure! Kokkuri-san, although in that manga it was only hinted at in a few pages instead of being given full exposition. They're different genres so perhaps it's a little unfair to compare them, but it's also the stronger work, I feel. Senko-san is comfy for sure, but it also feels a little empty; Kokkuri-san is mostly just really funny, but also sad and thought-provoking in a way that Senko-san isn't. Anyway, they each have their place and I'm mostly just commenting out of frustration that Midori Endou hasn't written anything else.

Dex-chan lover
So............
Thats the origin of the word "fluffy" originated to.....
And then evolve to
1. Fluff Time
2. Fluffiness
3. Divine Hair
4. Fetish Material...
5. and so on...

With all this incarnation business, I wonder if the mangaka's "The Terrifying Hitman and The Little Girl He Took In" is a post Senko-san incarnation of the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread