Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
"He was not as obsessive over it as you are."

HEROIC ANCESTOR WAS NOT A GENTLEMAN OF CULTURE!

NO GENTLEMAN OF CULTURE!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Code:
>Tfw there is no loli fox goddess to pamper you every day
Why even live?

what if he was genuinely on to something when he said that his love for fluffing Senko is because of the curse, what if the curse, if it continues to pass through the family, makes the wielder want Senko's tail more and more till they obsess over it ONLY

I, too, searching for a job.

But with NO fluff within reach! Why even LIVE!

Double-page supporter
i actually would rather if the story just stayed normal and we had a relatable office working peotagonis but i guess this plot isn't that bad and the manga might get a littlw stale without it

Dex-chan lover
Hope this doesn’t turn into Ushio and Tora or Naruto where they have subdue a giant damn fox. Just keep the fluff

Dex-chan lover
If senko's flufy tail only a part from 9 tails.... Imagine the flufyness.... Man, he really got his priorities right.

Dex-chan lover
I'm feeling that last page. Bastards keep forgetting to respond to my resume. Bet if I put down that I like Senko, they'd hire me. Cute conclusion to this arc though.

Dex-chan lover
> MC can't quite grasp the common sense of 800 years long time, be he really quite grasp what having a 9 tails would be for him...
Gooooooooooooooodddddddddddd... MC.... good...

> MC: "Not only did he pass down this curse, but he also passed down the love of fluff. What a guy.."
What the heck.... Hahahahahahaha....
Whatever the histories of his clan, he's making sure to attribute his gratefulness to them in the form of fluff... What an MC he is

> MC : "But i dont really hate this curse"
You're deym right, because if this curse was not there, then the love of fluff with not pass down...
I can see your intention there MC xD

Users who are viewing this thread