Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Last page cuts deep. Graduated in August and all the jobs in my area turned into internships when the pandemic hit...

If one senko tail is like a fluffy pillow, nine senko tails might be the whole bed+pillow+body pillow+blanket combo! THAT my friends, is heaven.

I feel like jobs are turning more stricter as the years go on, I don't actually know but I just get that feeling as a student.

He's not wrong about the job requirements.

Years worth of experience and/or education for even the most basic fields.

It's rough out there.

For those looking for jobs like our good MC here some advice: Find an in. Your biggest hurtle is going to be HR, it has the most uncaring filters in it. To combat this you need to get that resume in past HR by networking. Go to local meeting of your industry's professional organizations. Give out your resume to anyone who mentions they are hiring, and if you are lucky they will pass it up to a manager who will actually look at it instead of sending it though a algorithm searching for keywords.

@Jebsu @kaede-uwu @Werebearguy
Good luck in the search and happy hunting!

After this chapter I kinda want them to be together as a couple and not just this "mother and wife" thing. Senko-san did so much to see him and she deserves to be happy with him.

@PurpleHazwDude I could not agree with you more. The thing is that the whole wife and mother relationship sounds perfect and what Nakano needs but so far in my opinion I have mainly seen the mother part of this relationship. All this backstory about each other is all the more reason why they should tie themselves together emotionally. In chapter 53 when Senko told Nakano the truth about why she is here and why she is caring for him made them both emotionally vulnerable. When Nakano closed the conversation with “tell me more about you” and then Senko responded go going up to hug him and said “very well”, I thought that was the big first step in the emotional connection and it would progress from there. Accept I have not seen anything yet in terms of that progression and almost with this chapter even (which you could argue) and it absolutely sucks that when Nakano said that he was almost thankful for the curse because otherwise he would have not met her and Senko just had that look... that’s when he should have given her that passionate hug AND NOT GRAB HER TAIL!!! In my opinion but I’m guessing if that happened it probably would satisfy all the readers and then there would not be much more to write about so... let’s just see how Rimukoro writes this story.

Fed-Kun's army
@readingangel5 Well grabbing tail is Rimukoro's euphemism for sex, so it is basically a PG rated censoring of 'Fucking' to 'Fluffing' (the tail). Your example is the equivalent of him pouncing on her and feeling her up or skipping foreplay altogether.

Remember earlier in the series when she turns tail access off for a fer days as punishment, then gives him bedroom eyes under the kotatsu, and one "sex" scene later Homewrecker Sora shows up and almost NTRs Senko. In a recent chapter she even shamefully admits she enjoys the "sex" too, as in pre-modern traditional marriages it was believed the wives didn't enjoy sex, their enjoyment wasn't even considered.

Users who are viewing this thread