Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
If he were gutsy enough to ask he might be able to have a tanuki as a pet in this new larger apartment.

Nooo, don't move if it means we have less of Kouenji-san. But fair enough, it sucks when commuting takes up two hours of your day...

Dex-chan lover
64 is a big number. Yay!
You have no idea, how much evil spirits you can stop with just hearing them out.

@FrostAether and mother!

Fed-Kun's army
@FrostAether @VINT64

I have a feeling the guy would have instantly called the police had he said that.
What he actually should have said was "She may look like that by my WIFE is actually older than me."

@HappyDust
I concur.....did it once. 20-30 min commute is my limit now. Any further and I either consider a new job or a new residence.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I'm Senko in this Image but recently I have been this spirit

4YR0TWDm.png

Fed-Kun's army
As I grow older, I appreciate my current commute time more and more. Currently, it takes me 5 minutes top to get to work, as I live super close to my workplace. When I first started working at another place after graduating, it took me around an hour to an hour and a half to get to work. I don’t think I could do that now. Even half an hour of commute time seems like an eternity to the current me.

Dex-chan lover
That's what passes for a nice kitchen in Japan? It was miserably tiny. Where are all the cupboards? Assuming the fridge is behind them in the corner out of view, where is the counter space for actually preparing anything?
The kitchen is the most important room in the home. What that apartment has isn't even a room, it's a booth. It's a dealbreaker even before the more detailed complaints, like how it affects workflow (e.g. my kitchen's layout of [stove] [counter space] [sink] is better than [stove] [sink] [counter space] in another apartment I looked at).

Dex-chan lover
If the prices is cheap than usual, then its a steal.
Considering Senko-waifu already exorcise the spirits, and its a steal and shouldnt be reconsidered after all.
And.... I heard that the rent on Japan was something like 1000-2000 USD per month, and thats a whole load money...

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry mc, I have a feeling a cat is incoming (if the predictions from last chapter pan out...)...

Users who are viewing this thread