Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
@SmokeWagon
she's already his wife [and mother]

not that there's any implication they've ever been romantically intimate in any way. even the dreaded jp handholding

not even 'the moon is beautiful'

@SmokeWagon
They live together, sleep in the same bed, she cooks for him, he feels her thought and thought and brings money to the house, both are adults (age) and care for each other.
They're effectively married.

Contributor
Haunted Properties are the best deal, especially when you can just deal with the spirit.

It's like buying a fixer upper when you're a tradesman.

Supporter
I don't think it was fear that the realtor would call the police that prevents him from correcting the realtor and saying Senko is his wife: Marriage is a legal contract, and would affect how the realtor would approach the home-buying process. Nakano is not ON RECORD married to Senko, and he does NOT want the realtor looking that up and finding...nothing; it would basically make it impossible to buy the home, because then the realtor is like "wait, if she's not actually his wife, who IS this person?"

Fed-Kun's army
Those 2 better move in next to them. It's not goanna be the same if we see less of them

Dex-chan lover
I just hope there is just a "lol we moved right next to you again" in the next chapter. Just wouldn't be remotely the same without Kouenji and Shiro next door.

Double-page supporter
@anon763
From what I understand, that is what a typical Japanese kitchen actually looks like, since they don't have that same cooking culture.
But yeah, counter real estate is super important.
I got like 2 meters of counter to work with(without counting the stove and sink), and I find it just barely manageable.

Can we point out how Senko is in desire to help everyone even those who were affected for anything?
She's a piece of heaven!!

Dex-chan lover
doesn't it seem shady that the contractor forgot to say that this was stigmatized property?

Low price + a spirit inside? Seems like the guy skipped a few details

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or Kuroto's face is different from how he is usually drawn, since the past 2 or 3 chapters?

Dex-chan lover
you're not "effectively married" if you're not having sex with her

@cksn Absolutely not. People have sex without being married and don't have sex when married. There is no correlation.

Users who are viewing this thread