Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it right now.

Being in the presence of a divine messenger fox has led to his spiritual awakening.
He can now see the dark mist of misfortune around people if they're really close to him.

OUR BOY IS GOING PLACES.

Dex-chan lover
Read the description:
Senko-san (800 Years Old - Young Loli Wife).

800 y.o. Is "young"?? 😅

Anyway poking fun of that aside, guess I'll go watch the anime first then read this later.

Dex-chan lover
I know we're not supposed to lewd the fluff, but i just wanna know, do they engage in nightly married life activities... or not?

was it ever stated implicitly or off screen?

Y'know, I was hoping Shiro would have a more 'Mature'(read as erotic) speech in the anime. Sadly I'll never be able to read the manga the same way now that I have put a face with a voice.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know how Senko actually addresses Nakano? "Dear" is used here, but I'm just curious what, if anything, she actually addresses Nakano in the Japanese.

Never mind. I found it. She addresses Nakano as "Onushi."

Double-page supporter
@no168_92 It's never outright stated, but it's heavily implied that they don't. That's why both Shiro and Sora showed up and immediately offered their bodies, claiming they can do "things Senko can't do", and were shocked when he only wanted to fluff their tails.

Group Leader
The fine folks of STALKER translations don't seem to be paying attention to my messages, so allow me to say:

Shiro addresses Kouenji as "JUS-co", not "Jazz-ko".

Dex-chan lover
I might as well be the stick in the mud but I don't think this series should have a romance tag.

The hottest thing here is actually how the man gets enough sleep to stay awake for the day.

Users who are viewing this thread