Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAH WHY IS THIS A FANTASY AND NOT REAAAAL

ELOON I THOUGHT YOURE GOING TO MAKE THEM REAL

ELOOON WHAT THE HELL MAAAAAN

i thought id hate this since i usually cant stand the whole "cute girl saves le loser guy" shit but this is so good and wholesome?

Dex-chan lover
@cervidae it also helps that Nakano, while by no means exceptional, is not a "loser". Worst you could say about him is that he's a normal guy.
He isn't a bland self-insert space either. He is very much a full character.

cb8de7cb2ba308a7f0c980b2851865dd.jpg

Double-page supporter
Tanuki girl doesn't stand a chance. She ain't got that S-tier fluff.

The anime adapted most of the material up to Ch. 22, albeit in slightly different order. The anime also added new content, most notably the story where Nakano goes home (sans Senko) to see his parents. If you just finished the anime, you may choose to continue the manga at Ch. 22.5-- but I would start at the beginning for maximum fluffiness.

Supporter
It kinda struck me but senko is fucking selfish, i mean proclaiming to be nakano's wife, but also he's mother.
She don't really want him to be close to a girl.
Also yeah she take care of him but with the flashback we can tell that she do it for him yes but a big part is for her

And she know very well the meaning of wife or mother, and know also very well that nakano talk about he's niece and not something else.
At this point i am persuaded that nakano she their relation as platonic

At the end this is only my opinion and not a universal true so if you disagree you can try to convince me that not the case
Ps i am sure if we where in a harem genre and senko did come after the main girl every one would be kinda piss of at her (she would clearly be a french girl with curly hair btw)

Users who are viewing this thread