Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san

Senko-san is an incredibly greedy and awful person, I wish Nakano could've gotten a better Goddess than someone like Senko who takes up all the love of both a wife and a mother - getting jealous of any other woman who could possibly get with Nakano and help ease his darkness as well. Awful character, and I hope Senko-san pays for her awfulness.

@ThisIsAGoodUsername Having a monopoly on someone's romantic interests when Nakano isn't romantically interested in Senko-san just makes her a selfish person, and a bad goddess. Not a counterargument, sucker.

Remember kids, the only way you'll be happy is to quit your job. A Kitsune living with you helps too I guess...

Double-page supporter
I’m only here because some on used voice lines in a war frame remix I’d say that’s probably the most unique reason to be here

Double-page supporter
I was gonna ask the people who cosplay as animals on boundaries for animal people and then I realized it involved talking to furries and immediately turned around

Double-page supporter
One day I shall learn the art of genetics and in the far future create real life animal people. I swear the rest of my life shall be dedicated to this goal

Based on my experience,My prediction based on the cover of volume 7, this manga will end either in volume 8 or 9 or maybe even 10.

Double-page supporter
I’d say a good side of the vol 7 Cover is that people won’t immediately call you lolicon

Users who are viewing this thread