Sex and Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
sensei i know why you're here lets level up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Teacher best girl.

Girl from this chap was pretty cute too though.

Aggregator gang
I am laughing my ass off cuz I fucking know that this will definitely get a green light and get animated, anyone wanna bet about it?

Dex-chan lover
@PoH

I generally use one of 4 methods of searching for JP raws likely on syosetsu.

1) Just copying the JP name and googling it, if there's a raw out there, it's usually on syosetsu. If it's not there, it's likely been licensed or removed, but those are somewhat rare actually, more so for 18+.
2) Copying the name and searching it on syosetsu
3) Find another novel by the same author on syosetsu, then go by their 'posted works'
4) Find a genre / tag you're very , very sure it would be tagged under, then find a novel with that same tag/genre and search through that tag/genre.

Supporter
I'm getting the impression that at least one of these girls is going to go to the yandere side. The 'MC' doesn't seem to be, or just doesn't care about the future reactions/behavior of these girls after he's used them; Fuyushima probably isn't going to become into him, but 5xSex sensei certainly is, and I'm really curious to see if she actually witnessed his latest scene here. At the least, wouldn't she become suspicious as to why these two students are staying after school in the classroom alone together? Maybe the author is invoking some hentai logic here, where all of a sudden the other students and staff just vanish when the final bell rings, but I think it's only natural that Harumachi would be paying extra attention to what Saino is doing while in school.

does our MC gain strength and typical leveling tuff inside the dungeon? and outside of it in the real world?

Dex-chan lover
black-haired girl is really cute ^^

Tho I kinda question how from a folding umbrella it turned into a straight umbrella? (page 7)

Users who are viewing this thread