Sex and Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
...... Well it was her homeground.. Did he thought that she'd prepare nothing ?

And now MC is thinking of destroying her relationship with her friend... Thats not good.. hes getting way over his head. I was fine with letting things slide.. but its like hes starting to dig his own grave.

On another note. I'd be more than willing to be happy, With Akstu turning the MC into her boytoy when she gets items of her own. I'd like that development.

"clear evidence" is bullshit. Nothing consequential was actually recorded or happened. "busted" they say, you will probably think 2+2=100 with that logic. Asspulling things out of nothing.

Fed-Kun's army
@Gyuri
well normaly you would be right but in todays society its already "clear evidence" if the girl claims rape/sexual harrasment and the guy doesnt have a waterproof alibi

having a video of him putting something in her drink together with her claiming being drugged and amnesia plus parents claiming that she was a virgin would be enough to convict him regardless of the truth if not in the courts (because it depends on the judge) then at the very least socially

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAND that settles it.
Akitsu is by far the best of the four. She got a functional brain, a nice sweater AND some decent sweater-puppies inside it.

Holy shit she's good... cant believe she pulled it off and still manages to blackmail the Mc

as to why he didnt take a picture of her sucking his d for blackmailing purposes i will never know🤨

Users who are viewing this thread