Sex and Dungeon - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

Everyone be talking about the best strategy but you gotta love the ahegao on page 25 lmao

Double-page supporter
@mildev I don't think what he is doing is spineless quite the opposite. Not to say he is a good guy XD

Dex-chan lover
Dude, when the Yandere has her eyes on you and tells you not to mess with her friend, you do NOT mess with the Yandere's friend.
This guy's got a death wish 😂

@ReWeeb I hope 90% of the commenters in MD got a dictionary for Christmas, cause BOY do they need one.
*MC uses items to mind control and sex 4 females, even to the point of angering a Yandere*
"What a spineless MC"
Uh.... Same vibe as people using "dense MC" and "betacuck MC".

Hopefully starting January people will actually know what those words mean. Not that I'm holding my breath...

Double-page supporter
He waits for a chance the friends not there, and rather than getting sus or "making sure" instead hes like "chance!!". Hes seriously doomed to fail. Dont even know her whereabouts right now do you ? Might as well put up a post on the window saying "im fucking your best friend"

More I see the MC in action.. The more I hope he ends up ast Akitsu's mindless boytoy once she turns the tables. Honestly, the kids not worthy of a harem.

@Ipex yeah there is nothing special about them, as only they were the "4 prettiest" in the class. So he wanted them :/ The only reason for him targeting them and noone else at this stage. So he feels compelled to take Hiyori cause I think Ahitsu is telling him not too. Hes stamping down the "I do what I want" attitude even tho hes been acting quite careless like a dumbass without considering the consequences. Rather than formulating plans, hes doing it on the fly.

Dex-chan lover
Page 34. Ouch. Just ouch.
The more of this he does, the more satisfying his eventual comeuppance should be.

Well, at least now he has banged No-Tits, Micro-Tits and Medi-Tits. Only Maxi-Tits left.

he has fuyu and sensei like why is he so insistent on getting Natsuo and obviously i know this is a story but like there are plenty of fish in the sea like are these 4 the only girls in the world? and what happened to his best friend? and why isnt he more vigilant of Akitsu when he knows or at least suspects him of doing shady stuff?

Dex-chan lover
Gentle reminder that while the girls are cute and suggestive as heck, the MC's ways at initiating seggs are superbly immoral.

Do not try this irl.
...Oh yeah, I don't have to worry if it's you guys.

Gentle reminder that while the girls are cute and suggestive as heck, the MC's ways at initiating seggs are superbly immoral.

Do not try this irl.
...Oh yeah, I don't have to worry if it's you guys.
Nah you should worry very much....I lost count of how many women I've done it with. I haven't forgotten their faces and won't.

Users who are viewing this thread