Sex and Dungeon - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
@dezzot I'm not sure the author would have the skill to balance the tension properly. I definitely agree though.

Aggregator gang
With everything going on the one thing I don’t understand;

Are random dungeons a thing in this world? His parents are adventurers, no one seems scared of a random dungeon filled with monsters beneath his house.
Yet day to day it could just be earth, what exactly is the world setting here lol.

Beyond that it’s just a manga about a guy that date rapes into submission and gets the items for it from a random dungeon lol

@Add1152000 from what i can see,the house have a suspicious dungeon,it can charm/attract people around the area of the dungeon.it filled with monster and have level up system.and the only way to lvl up and beat that dungeon is to have sexual relationship

Aggregator gang
@sin356

Thanks, yeah I get the premise it’s more how it fits into that world.

For example, say it’s earth so monsters, dungeons and any form of magic would be unusual. We don’t have ‘adventurers’ as a job role.

But these guys aren’t phased by the dungeons existence and his parents do fill that role, so is this a world of magic and monsters but it’s just never really touched on?

I’m just curious really

God dame that gorilla ain't fucking around it straight knocked his head off like a hot knife through butter.

Rip parents, also the "truth revealed" happened much better that what i was imaginating

Dex-chan lover
This story is stupid. Tbh we're all here just for the sex. The characters are trash

Double-page supporter
That teacher will be going to another type of dungeon 👮🏻‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
So instead of shooting that first monster from stealth, before it notices the group, Sensei thought it'd be best to to make the monster aware of the group and get it ready to fight while simultaneously getting herself in MC's line of sight which makes it harder for him to aim properly since he could now lso hit Sensei instead of the monster. What a dumb decision.

Dex-chan lover
That gonzalez is serious business! Mr rapey developed feelings and suddenly everything is a-ok 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread