Sex and Dungeon - Vol. 9 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Xeno-Rex-Harem1.png

Dex-chan lover
I wonder: is this the ending of the web novel or is it a manga-only ending? Because I know for a fact that the LN introduces a fifth seasonal girl to join the group, Ao Tsuyusaki (with "tsuyu" meaning "rainy season"), who seems to be a half-westerner.

Dex-chan lover
This is how a harem manga should end. If you're going to go through the trouble of creating multiple love interests, why make them choose only one (and usually the least likeable) or don't choose any? Though I do feel bad for Elmia, knowing how his parents are they could have set it up where they give birth to her while he raises her as his sibling. That way she doesn't have to deal with her highly understandable parent trauma and still get her chance to live a normal life.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, I'm surprised and impressed this ended this way. Most mangas would have definitely chickened out and gone with one FMC, or even worse, none. Or even worse still, they get axed because they drag the stupid "will they won't they" aspect out for freaking ever.

Dex-chan lover
This should be the norm for every harem manga. You don't choose one of them and hurts the others but simply by marrying them all.

Reminds me of that one hentai where MC married with all four girls.
Got the sauce on that?

Dex-chan lover
Bruh his damn parents. I lost it when they basically said "Ha! Bold of you to assume we'd actually want to be at your wedding, son."

I enjoyed this. I have an affinity for dungeon-crawling and horniness, so mixing that together was a recipe for a pretty good time. And it seems this an original ending no less. As far as I'm concerned, this is the only conclusion that should matter. I'm all for polygamy if it means everyone involved is horny and happy.

Thanks for the translation and for seeing it through to the end. Although I do wonder how Maya makes so much running an occult blog of all things. The bae is making it happen; you love to see it.

Dex-chan lover
As usual, they are doing it in the living room with the window curtains wide open.
In a rural area there's no one to see you; in a suburban area the cops will be called; in a urban area no one will care.
Also, iirc, the house has a wall/fence around it.

SBP

End too soon. Still better than ending it too late. Also harem ending not like you points at Quintuplet (at least made the end route for every member you coward, look at Bokuben!!)

Dex-chan lover
Thank god it's over. I can finally toss it into completed hell.

Jokes aside, one of the first (non-oneshot) eromanga I ever started reading online, and it's nice to see it end on a good note, even if the thing itself is, uh, yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread