Sex and Dungeon - Vol. 9 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
I know it's unrelated but the Artist/Author (Sahara Gensei) started another series (I think it's another original), and it's a lot more spicier. Chapter one and we already got one fella scene and one panpanpan scene.

Go to their twitter and it should be on pinned comment, or search 神隠しの楽園 on google and find Comic-Walker website.

Harem manga with a harem end?? What sorcery is this!!??

End too soon. Still better than ending it too late. Also harem ending not like you points at Quintuplet (at least made the end route for every member you coward, look at Bokuben!!)
That Visual novel-esque ending of Bokuben was really nice. Author was a damn genius for pulling that off

Fed-Kun's army
Hm, so rape is ok as long as we can mind-break them? I will test this irl and tell you guys the result. Brb.

tnx you for the good seggs and a happy ending.
anyway im feeling melancholic about its completation that i feeling sad but still so good ending. hahaha

Aggregator gang
Another not-fake harem, like grisaia no kajitsu, highschool dxd, 100 gf etc. and unlike (way too) many others, nice :meguupog:

Aggregator gang
This was actually more fun when the MC was still a serial rapist. There was actually a sense of danger (of getting caught). Would've been great if he got his just deserts, but I guess a harem ending is fine too.:p

If there's one problem with the ending, it's the lack of family planning. Trying to get all four wives pregnant at the same time? Really? Just imagine if he succeeds. If his luck is real bad, they might even come into labour at the same time. Now that will be hell much worse than his closet dungeon.

Also found it funny that Maya earns the most. Kinda expected though.
Well, she's managing her own (very likely) successful blog etc. not just getting hired by someone to work.

Dex-chan lover
Well I'm torn.

First, the negatives. Rape. Lots of it. This man used mind control and drugs to force these women to fall for him, even laughing about it in their faces. Seeing them just accept this and continue to have sex with him was really off-putting. This would have been better Souhei was always the villian of the story. However and over time, the story tried giving sympathy to him which he did not earn. The plot too was average. The relation between Souhei and his parents needed more fleshing. It felt he was dealing with insecurities about escaping the shadow of his parents. I don't believe the journey he went on was enough for him to escape this. The backstory of the final boss was generic and had a meek ending. Some greater legacy of her would have been preferred.

That being said, the story did have positives. The story had a harem. The sex scenes had extremely lewd faces even if sex scenes were not graphic. The harem ending with a (de-facto) wedding was fantastic to see. It reminded me of what The Quintessential Quintuplets should have been. Its impressive this single part of the story elevates it above most of the harem genre although that's a weakness of the genre rather than a strengh of this story. Along with this, the mind control aspect was done great. As I said before it was off-putting, but only so when using "normal logic". When using "hentai logic" the mind control was highly stimulating. I fail to see meaningful ways those scenes could be improved.

So I'm left torn. This piece is very good as mild hentai but bad as manga. The lack of English paperback helps. Perhaps min control is best kept off the shelf...

7/10.

Last edited:
a manga with a harem genre and urban theme should have an ending like this. making an ending for each of heroines is really weird.

Dex-chan lover
This is not how you do polyamory, fam...
(j/k)

This manga was a decent read, for what it is.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like how it started, it felt like he had it going too easy for him and didnt question his morality enough, it looked like a straight up no frills hentai.
But overall, I am happy the way it ended, that the author took the rein in with the story, didn't expand it any further and just aimed for the end, it was overall satisfying.

Double-page supporter
Mid to meh tier manga actually leaving me satisfied?! Who would've thought.
Just for that alone my personal score for this manga got up half a point.

Users who are viewing this thread