Sex and Dungeon

Dex-chan lover
@Dyingphoenix what’s happening in the comment section? Why are people calling you a “snowflake” for? You haven’t done anything wrong. 😮

Dex-chan lover
Why are people so butthurt about fictional characters lol, go back to your moeshit mangas

If his goal is to keep the dungeon secret, then why is he also going for a harem? imo he hit a gold mine with the teacher, and should've quit while he was ahead. All in all, this isn't even the worst thing I've read from an ethics perspective...

By the amounts of comments crying "rape this, rape that" one would expect a story about rape, but if you are actually coming for that, you will be disappointed. It might seem like there is an entire iceberg hidden beneath, but if you go deeper you will find out that there is nothing beyond the tip.
Level of Violence 2/10. Didn't deliver.

For the story itself:
If you read the title, synopsis and tags, and proceed without expecting danmachi level shonen vanilla, out of 10 this would be between 6.0 or 5.9 at most and 4.0 at least.

Power Uploader
The series will release 3 volumes in rapid succession in the next couple of months. It might have just enough chapters to fill them out, but the artist will have their work cut out for them. In addition to that, Sex and Dungeon will transfer to a brand new comic site specializing in adult fantasy called Comic Vamp to head the lineup there. Guess the manga is decently popular.

It's just... boring i guess. MC always horny and females are too dumb.
If you want to read "guy rapes woman with use of mindcontrol" just go to nhentai i guess. Some of things there have better writing+art than this, lol.

Dex-chan lover
So-Bad-Its-Good.
Protagonist is an insufferable, idiotic rape-monkey and most of the girls are low-quality. But the situations are so stupidly contrived and nonsensical that I pretty much laughed for the entire duration.

I can't in all honesty give a SBIG series a high score, but this amused me enough so I'll give it a 5.

Mediocre. Generic trash tailored to people with bad taste or horny teenagers. All the girls are brain dead slaves to the MC. Only one of the girls is smart, but don't expect anything out of her since her schemes do little to nothing to impact the series as a whole.
If she exposes the MC, the girls would probably still love him since they basically got brainwashed (yay for plot armor). So her doing all this scheming will bring the generic twist that causes some conflict.

4/10, save your time. Story isn't good by any means, and the art is decent which carries this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Not as bad as the ratings may imply. It's not a fluffy manga, and the MC is a piece of shit, but it's interesting nonetheless.
I'm interested in how their morality will turn around for them as the dungeon swallows them up.

Dex-chan lover
The art is nice and general story is pretty okay, but MC is absolute trash. I’be read until ch. 13 but I think I’ll drop it. Feel free to read it but be warned: This isn’t wholesome, and features a kinda forced (mind control) harem. Though if your into that go right ahead. Enjoy :)

Double-page supporter
Ah vanilla stockholm syndrome a Japanese delicacy.

weird,,
smut tag but lack smut
ecchi tag but lack ecchi
action tag but lack action
adventure tag but lack adventure

author trying to mix many things in one of each chapter, as if rush by something

and really dislike MC gut

Double-page supporter
The art is good, the MC is absolute trash. I hope he will get karma or something at the lowest floor.

1/10, don't bother with this trash. It's boring as fuck, it has nothing to offer in the story except for its sexual content. But then again, if you need to fap that badly, just read some hentai.

If this is a hentai, I'd probably give it a higher score.

Users who are viewing this thread