Sex and Dungeon

Dex-chan lover
@mindyz agreed, the story is really boring and I can't bring myself to like the main character, probably gonna drop this one.

I really love the main character determination to continue doing this, as was shown at the end of the first chapter. It is a mature understanding that you cannot always get what you want without getting your hands dirty. So, in order to complete the dungeon he must do what must be done.

I follow this not because it has more than 3 small good qualities, I follow this because I'm a trash human being.

Dex-chan lover
this is literal garbage xD like im not even judging based on morals or ethics or w/e its just... bad

Fed-Kun's army
It's like this guy had a bet with other isekai authors to create the shittiest fucking story they could, looks like this guy is in the lead.

"Even if it means hurting another girl I will definitely make it past this dungeon." Fucking awful, non-quite rape MC does gross sex goblin things and we're supposed to be rooting for them. Sad to see this in top chapters, absolute trash.

Aggregator gang
I'm expecting some kind of plot like dungeon seeker vibe but ........... oof

Just go watch hen*ai ppl

dzl

Sensei is back for more ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)

I'm digging it, it's my guilty pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread