Sex and Dungeon

Aggregator gang
I just read the web novel to be honest the plot isn't that great.
This series is one of those sex only series purpose for fap, where plot doesn't really great or flashy.
MC wanted to become an adventure like his parents. To go into the dungeon he have to level up by having sex. To have sex he have to use the dungeon chest loot that provide him with the tools that will lead to sex. Basically its a repeating cycle where he go into dungeon, take a loot, sex, level up and repeat the process all over again. This series is great for a manga thanks to the great artist.

Contributor
The fact that they're adapting stuff like this makes me hopeful for a PLIC adaptation (as much as I know that is an impossible dream).

Fed-Kun's army
@Meybi i rather watch a comedy manga to laugh over that shit, it only make me cringe at how ridiculous this is

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, this couldn't be more rapey. Basically what's the difference between a pill and a candle? To be honest I weirded out by the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@Meybi well we arent having fun the same way it seems i prefer to just read an h doujin than this cheap ass doujin with an art that isnt even that good or really good written story than this shit i dont even read that much anymore so i havent got time for these kind of retard manga anymore

@AngryFerret no difference it just make weebs at ease thinking its not rape

I can't keep going, the writing is just too awful.
And im not talking about the translation. The way the plot is written, it sucks tremendously.
No offense if you like this... thing, but i can't help but to say how bad it is.

Users who are viewing this thread