Sex and Dungeon

Guys come on, it isn't rape, since they all consented to it.... after being drugged/brainwashed/controlled.

I can't wait to see what he is going to do with the other two classmates, plus that damn bell is OP as fuck.

Indeed he needs to abuse women to rape them with their "consentement" with items he can find easily as fuck in a easy donjon ...
Well its NTR and rape with a MC who's pretending to be sane while he rape and make girls fall in love with strange items. I drop it.

the MC is a total degenerate lol... but I doubt its even meant to make him feel like a good guy. 🤣

You know if the MC was a female while the others males, this manga would've had quite the high rating. The thing is it's fine for men to get r*ped but not for women; it's fine for men to get killed but not women; it's fine for women to be villainess (lol), but not men to be villains; and I could go on and on. If you think this is feminism, recheck the definition of feminism. You could complain about the plot, but all you can see is r*pe right? It's hardly even r*pe, I could tell you much worse methods of tormenting women (I'm into torture). So if you are a female and you're complaining, there's plenty shoujo/ femdom stuff in manga with quite high ratings. You can self insert yourself as a b*tch we don't care. If you're a male and you're complaining, you're either a masochist or some high moral person, then again you don't need to read this manga. Opinions are fine and all but the whole comment section is filled with r*pe? wtf. Do you people even have brains? There's plenty other stuff that you could comment on but no... It's almost as if you're afraid that you'd r*pe someone or get r*ped by someone irl after reading this manga LOL. If so, the problem's with the society and not this manga.

I don't understand these comments, we all saw way worse and intense things on this site and nh****.net site.

Fed-Kun's army
This sound like a basic dungeon crawling eroge plot. So is there actually any eroge that play like this story?

@puppeto4 Speaking of games, I wish some studio would take Rapeman manga and make a stealth game out of it. Kinda like Hitman series, except your rape instead of kill.

By the way , at the end of every ch, translator (miko_da_freaking_freako#0833) said that he/she can teach japanese so, I'm interested in it but i can't contact the translator..
If anyone has a way to contact the translator let me know
#just a message for translator or anyone who know about it
#sorry to bother
#ignore this if it's bother you

Aix

It's funny the incels in the comments here who feel attacked and get all salty trying to defend themselves.

The only justification you need is that it's fiction and no one is actually getting hurt.

But no, instead incels go about rationalizing date rape and saying it's "not the worst kind of torture", some guy even applauded the MC for being "mature" for knowing "you cannot always get what you want without getting your hands dirty" as if the MC doesn't actively enjoy rape. What a fucking joke.

Users who are viewing this thread