Sex and Dungeon

I’m seeing all this rape stuff and my mind goes immediately to Rance and how everybody thinks he’s a cool guy, we truly do live in a society

his comment was not even something productive its just complain I mean i agree cause like y rape there are so many possibilities y rape

but idk if this one counts as rape

Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting a school days ending for MC once he reaches the bottom, considering that possession

MC is a piece of shit imo. Also a dumbass. Doesn't do anything smart. The smartest option would to just pick one girl instead of making everything complicated.

The MC is a scum but compared with a dense MC he is gold. I am tired of common MC trope where he is as dense as a star. This guy just force his way into a girl and have no remorse.

Dex-chan lover
Is there anywhere explaining about dungeons in their world?

If I'm not mistaken, Saino's parents are dungeon explorer, right? Thus from the start he got a picture about how dungeon exploration works.
So is the existence of dungeon a known fact to public, or it's like those secret societies limited to those in the know?

@kraken_ dumbass, if I was looking for something to fall to I'd be looking for actual hentai. What I DONT like about this is the mind manipulation. It is basically rape.

Dex-chan lover
The problem is always the MC being dumb because the author is dumb. It's a story of plot armor and non-consent. Just...read it for what it is.

@kraken_ unironically using "snowflake" is the dumbest shit I've seen. "..the manga is fantasy it's not real.." Are you fucking idiot? Obviously dumbass. I don't PLAN on reading any more of this you moron. However, I AM able to post my thoughts and opinions and COMMENTS here, in the comment section. Just like you have the ability to post a reply to my post DUMBASS

@Dyingphoenix bl= blacklist. If you dont like your manga being fucked up and shit, bl tags u dont like fucking snowflake. I hate when i see you type of people on the comment section on these type of mangas.

@KiYaNN21 Ah, no I don't. NTR is a hentai manga tag. I consider hentai manga and a normal manga(albeit with perverted and even sexual content) to be 2 different types of manga. 1 is solely FAP material, the other is to draw you into a fictional universe where you can enjoy the story. While it is called "Sex and Dungeon", it's still considered a "normal" manga. The point of it isn't FAP material. It should have a story for entertainment purposes other than FAP-ing.

@kraken_ your continued unironic use of "snowflake", imo, continues to prove how stupid you are. Either you don't know what "snowflake" means, or you DO know what it means, but you just want to use it wrong. You truly are a dumbass. I'm done wasting time on you.

Users who are viewing this thread