Sexy Tanaka-san

Aggregator gang
This manga is really enjoyable, hope you guys keep translating it. I'm aware the chapters are super long and challenging to translate, thank you for your hard work.

Omg I've been waiting for a new chapter to come out!! I'm so happy!! Once again thank you for translating this beautiful manga 🙇🏻‍♀️✨

Group Leader
Friendly reminder that the live action drama is out! I don't know if there will be official English subtitles/fan translations, but the dialogue is pretty much the same as the manga. The first episode was quite fun to watch!

Group Leader
This shouldn't be happening ;_; I often joked that I would never be able to catch up with Tanaka-san, but now I'll forever wish that she was alive and I was always 5 volumes behind. I hope's she's free from whatever's been weighing her down now. 😢

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck what the hell this is a tragedy, I can't believe the author is gone... I was literally recommending this series to everyone! Loved her other series "Bread & Butter" as well... Rest in peace Ashihara Hinako, you will be dearly missed

RIP sensei. I was curious about this manga but had put off reading it, but read it all in one day today. Beautiful study of a variety of ages, changing their lives in the direction of self love and confidence. Really upset we will never see her ending.

I remember reading her other series ‘Bread and Butter’ 7-8 years ago on another scanlating forum. Her storytelling was very unique and deep dived into human emotions. Ever since I read Sexy Tanaka san, I started to love myself more thanks to how she portrayed the characters always move forward albeit with flaws. I hope she didn’t blame herself for anything that went wrong with the live action. Your works were truly inspirational. Rest in peace.

This shouldn't be happening ;_; I often joked that I would never be able to catch up with Tanaka-san, but now I'll forever wish that she was alive and I was always 5 volumes behind. I hope's she's free from whatever's been weighing her down now. 😢
Thank you for your hard work, I’m grateful to have been able to read her work.
Rest well Ashihara-san

Users who are viewing this thread