Shachiku OL to Akuma Shota

senko-san gender bender.
If you were into little girls b4, now it looks like you are also into little boys. goddamn degenrates.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of that one about the female hero and shota orc. This is a great way to fill the gap since that series is on hiatus. Wholesome Onee x shota is good.

It's like a reverse Senko-San (albeit in a shorter and simpler format). Could be promising imo

Dex-chan lover
I mean I get this whole culture stuff and whatever but like if you just straight up say well I'm not gonna work 16 hours a day for this pay and when they ask you to stay for overtime if you fuck off home what are they gonna do? Like at least don't quit, but get fired and get you severance pay find some other place. These people aren't married, they're not supporting kids or having time to spend the money they earn, so whats the friggin point? Go do some relaxed shit, earn less and at least don't get cancer due to all the stress. Weird.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'd nist quit, society be damned. But Japanese are masochistic in their work life I've noticed.

Minor point about the translation: "Homely", used in chapter 7, is usually a synonym for "ugly" when used to refer to a person.

Gave it a try because I liked the base idea, but it's just so dull. There's exactly one 'joke', which is that the demon-boy is good and pure, but they haven't deviated or expanded on that in 11 chapters. Every single chapter is exactly like the one before. Add in that, unlike other repetitive short-form works, they don't have big impressive bits of cute art and it really struggles for me.

cute and wholesome manga but the author's not really progressing anything... its like their relationship is back to square one every chapter

I kept reading and waiting for the moment the woman either went down on the shota's dick like this was a Shindou doujin, or the shota to actually kill the boss like he was summoned to do.

This is some cute fluffy shit, but as it is, its not that different from other cute fluffy shit I can find anywhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread