Shachiku OL to Akuma Shota

Dex-chan lover
I mean if it was shindou she would be taking it with the fluids desecrating the fresh corpse if the boss who is still potentially twitching from shock... I mean I love this wholesome series.

Group Leader
manga like this are how japs who work a 200 hour workweek cope so that they don't end up in the logan paul forest
edit: also there is not an ounce of originality to be had here, gentlemen.

She should get him to send out her resume to find her a new job.

And then on the way out she can destroy the company herself.

Aggregator gang
The shota doesn’t even look like a shota (I’m not into shotas) and I was expecting tits out of this. -50/10

Dex-chan lover
You know what, this actually works. This woman should snap and finally quit her job to find a less emotionally and physically draining one. She would actually have been better off with a proper murder demon who eliminated her company or at least her asshole bosses. Sending her an adorable housekeeping shota to keep her placated and slaving away like a good little worker drone is far more evil than that. Nice job, Satan.

(This is why I had to stop reading Senko-san.)

I like this manga but if they repeat this formula it isn't going to be good I would find another way to spice things up like another character or main antagonists apart from the company

I didn't know I needed this. I've been too absorbed in tits and harems that I needed to take a break.

Dex-chan lover
Satan is definitely out there in hell watching them being all lovey dovey in peace....

Contributor
It's all wholesome until you remember that he's a demon that only looks like a shota, and all of it is an act to fulfill the summoner's request until they are satisfied/dead. Then the real emotionless demon returns and harvests her soul.

Group Leader
@HDMI1
I don't think he would be emotionless or anything, and I really don't think his behavior would be fake.

If they actually have a pact, I would think it would, if anything, just ends up with OL onee-san going to hell, where she can spend the rest of eternity together with Kuroha-kun?

But I don't think the manga would wander to such territories anyway, like anyone dying or such.

Contributor
@HDMI1
Then the real emotionless demon returns and harvests her soul.
Even in the highly improbable event the author goes down that path, joke's on the demon realm:
OL onee-san already lost her soul to the Black Company long ago, which is run by demons in human skin.

I don't know why but I think, her emotions doesn't match the content. they did the lady way too realistic. like a workaholic and emotionless japanese.

Loli version: https://mangadex.org/title/35985/ms-corporate-slave-wants-to-be-healed-by-a-loli-spirit

Users who are viewing this thread