a72729a9-151a-4f69-8e3a-ce8f2a3a92b9
421cookies Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 20, 2018 Messages 1,692 Apr 7, 2019 #3 Youjo is all we need in life
D dibomailnet Joined Apr 5, 2019 Messages 9 Apr 7, 2019 #6 I can do the editing job (typeset, redraw) but quality may not be as good as Pnutz. Shoutout to whoever willing to translate.
I can do the editing job (typeset, redraw) but quality may not be as good as Pnutz. Shoutout to whoever willing to translate.
DarkFlame Double-page supporter Joined Sep 18, 2018 Messages 1,445 Apr 7, 2019 #8 I look forward to reading more of this loli fluff
UnieCetterie Double-page supporter Joined Mar 11, 2019 Messages 826 Apr 7, 2019 #9 Dammit, Kobayashi always gets the good stuff...
Iceblade20 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 20, 2018 Messages 1,558 Apr 8, 2019 #11 So Koboyashi is a manga jumper
Yourself Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 19, 2018 Messages 4,438 Apr 8, 2019 #12 I approve of this fluff in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Loli Spirit
lenovoaxioo Group Leader Joined May 16, 2018 Messages 3,509 Apr 8, 2019 #13 I want more loli fluff too
Kaarme Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 24,185 Apr 9, 2019 #14 @UltimateAdrian20 A loli dragon at home and a loli ghost at work. She has it all.
elefantine97 Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 7, 2018 Messages 2,276 Jul 22, 2019 #19 where are kobayashi's iconic square glasses i guess this is her years before she met tooru xD
mimicking Group Leader Joined Jul 12, 2018 Messages 2,565 Aug 1, 2019 #20 immediately got dragon maid vibes from the workaholic mc lolol. office lady x ghost loli healing fluff Is definitely my kink now uwu
immediately got dragon maid vibes from the workaholic mc lolol. office lady x ghost loli healing fluff Is definitely my kink now uwu