Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the whole thing about only sexless people being worthy of having a succubus friend is silly.

Double-page supporter
@kaiji Idk, he's the "typical" pure(read: dense) and kind-hearted(qualifies for sainthood) archetype, unless you consider overworking with a love of sleep to be sufficient as character flaws...

Ruy

Girl falls for overly nice guy, the oldest trick in the book.

Dex-chan lover
let's be honest here, lad's just too tired to even generate any libido xD

I'm sure he's a nice guy but I'm just gonna think like that because the whole pure, harmless, nice character...while not bad or anything, is pretty cliche.

>getting lured into a stranger's house with sex
Now that's just asking to wake up the next day in an ice bath with no kidneys or corneas. Good guy mc is wise enough not to fall for such a classic blunder

Dex-chan lover
Just let him get home goddamnit. Also, no matter how hot a woman/man, is under no circumstances should you go into her house to have sex when you just met her in the street at night, you're probably going to get kidnapped or worse.

Double-page supporter
This makes no sense... not like it did earlier tho

Dex-chan lover
I really hope her blush when he fell on top of her isn't indicative of her falling for him in any amount, would be pretty lame if there was a "she likes ladies but then becomes interested in guys just because of him" development.

Wait, how can a succubus that specializes in tending to women be afraid of a pussy?

Users who are viewing this thread