Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
@Brize You're 17 chapters in and 5 from the end, why stop now for such a fucking stupid reason?

@Shewy92 I don't think it's a stupid reason at all. This "meaninglessly overworking" narrative is among the top things that make me drop or not care about a story.

Ah, the "let's show the MC doing the bare minimun to show he's a nice guy" cliché.

I don't get this ideia that a character that is "good" can never show literally any signs of not being a perfect person.

Also that conversation when he was feeding the cat was very cringe.

ur walking home alone in midnight tired as fuck from a late night shift and a wallet without any identification within suddenly drops from the sky, the obvious reaction no matter if ur greedy or not would be to take it home lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Ok all nice and all. We get MC is an choirboy bla bla
BUT! Who the fuck would take on that girls offer? If that shit happens irl you are gonna get your organs harvested for sure. He should have tipped off the police to be sure

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I get Shet tried to test the guy, he is not greedy, that was good... BUT using her "friend" to seduce a guy to fuck her while knowing she's into girls? I know she probably would step in if he would indeed get, serious, but that's low...

Users who are viewing this thread