Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
Well, better finish the main story before those eyebrows gets dangerously chonkier.
Although I'd like a spin off with manager Maha acquiring new assets through Ara Ara.

Dex-chan lover
This is the evening of the daaaa-aaaay.

I sit and watch... the eyebrows faaaa-aaaadeeee....

Dex-chan lover
Final chapter until the serialized version, right? I look forward to both the ending and the serialized release.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, if all good things must come to an end, this has been a good ride. It's a good, complete and wholesome story about these characters. All their arcs are completed and we see a man getting the emotional support he needs.

It's better to end early but satisfactory than to prolong its existence indefinitely. It's been a good series with good characters. You know what they say, though, always leave the audience wanting more.

Ahh, the final chapter. Author ended it right around new year. Awesome ride through this year with this succubus love. I hope the publication version will get longer story, including story about Manager Maha and Shet.

Dex-chan lover
Why do all good things come to an end? Let's hope the final chapter is extra fluffy.

p683yo1.png

Wait, this is the end?? It kinda felt like it was getting there, but I wanted them to actually confess at least :(

Ah well, it's been a ride, probably one of the fluffiest manga I've read, and I've enjoyed it a lot.

Im never reading a succubus story at an airport again. Those last few pages almost brought me to ruin.

Aww it's ending...
Seriously though I wouldn't mind if the author drag this monotony for a couple of chapters....

Group Leader
The pacing in the story is excellent. I know that. But I can't stop wanting more.

Users who are viewing this thread