Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I guess ending it while it's still good it's better than stretching it into a status quo frozen hell.

Contributor
Well, we know it is serialuzed now, so maybe the book version will get some bonus chapters.

Anyway, nice chapter, we really need to see a confession from both next chapter.

Ahh, it's ending. If that book ever gets an official translation then i'm definitely buying that. In the mean time, I hope the last chapter will close things up neatly.

This was definitely quite a good manga.

Dex-chan lover
@criver
Why hasn't he quit that job yet?
Him just quitting will be a black mark on his Resume however you put it, and given how anal the Japanese are about honor that would giving him problems actually landing a replacement job and the economy might be bad which would further complicate matters. Also he might just be so mentally defeated that he simply does not have the energy to do anything about it.

Power Uploader
Well, gg wp, it was nice.
Can we get an ara ara spin off about Manager, she's tasty on those colored pages.

Double-page supporter
Ending on a good note before the premise got stale is better than the alternative. I am sad, though.

NO

NO

NO

I REFUSE

I WANT MORE

NO

NO

NO

Well at least there's still an ending instead of it being dragged into 100+ chapter of nothing

Double-page supporter
Final? IF THAT CHAPTER DOESN'T END WITH A FLASH-FORWARD TO THEM HAPPILY MARRIED WITH FIVE KIDS THEN I AM GOING TO FLIP MY SHIT.

Final Story
iu

Users who are viewing this thread