Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi

Hey can someone tell me a manga similar to this one? Where's it's wholesome, and the couple banter like this? Tsundere type I guess, similar to Ryouko and Akagis relation ship (tsurezure children).

Dex-chan lover
Im pretty sure this is a carbon copy of a webtoon I remember reading, Just forget the name :(

@Zekiro no clue what the tsuzure thing is but some similar manga that I also liked:
- Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san
- Kitsune Spirit (The Mountain Climber and the Sealed Evil Fox)

Dex-chan lover
I know this got an Ecchi tag because of Succubi, but this is so wholesome on so many levels

Dex-chan lover
remove the ecchi tag, it has nothing to do with the manga. the only ecchi stuff is in our head

not that im complaining, its a good manga

You know, technically if you replace succubus with kitsune you could do the same story here. Its kinda interesting that the folklore behind kitsune actually describes them as sometimes doing the same thing as succubi. This is a good one though. Its right up there with the story with the black-furred kitsune and her husband. Although does this really qualify as shounen? It feels like they were aiming at a higher age group than that.

Dex-chan lover
The wholesome outweighs the ecchi 1E6 to 1

Man, overworked protags are really common in manga nowadays. Makes me worry for the whole of Japan if it is becoming increasingly common.

Users who are viewing this thread