Shachiku to Gal ga Irekawarimashite - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Corporate slave and gal

Double-page supporter
Rush, very rush indeed. The story hasn’t gone anywhere and obviously forcefully put to an end.

Dex-chan lover
You people need to learn the difference between something being axed and something just not getting picked up for another volume.

Your honour, given the ink splatters and quick death of the victim, we can confidently conclude that the murder weapon was an axe.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much nothing happened. Barely any character development whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
That wasn't even an ending. Not even an 'obvious rushed because it got axed' ending. Just... nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Author should have been given 1 or 2 more chapters where they talk to dad instead of yeah he now agrees cause why not

This ending would have been fine if there was some few extra steps in it

Uhhhh :v that’s the end? Wow I can just say that I had more expectations but as an artist I think the author was just not in love with their series anymore.

Contributor
Sagittal Scans did the best they could with the manga as is, so thanks for bringing this series to us.

Aggregator gang
ok I liked the ending cause some shit that I thought would happen didn't happen which makes me happy
but I still feel like the ending had a some sort of lack of motivation, ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread