Shachiku to shoujo no 1800-nichi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - With all the things going on

Dex-chan lover
People would be calling him a beta mc if he refused but as soon as she mentioned cheating you bash him lol.

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOOOOOO what the heck i didnt expect this in my slice-of-life manga

I'm fine with it though

Dex-chan lover
Well there was already something dark lurking in this manga, but could have been only a matter of tone and initial exposition.
This cheating business give it to us straight : we may expect some drama
Makes me think that the fmc situation and development might be worse than i imagined

Not that i hate it tho, but
When we expect something more fluffy and wholesome then suddenly this chapter pop off, now i confuse ,is this more like smut or slice of life seinen , hmmmmm
Bcs if it's more focused on SoL , IMO ,it's not wrong tho ,to have this kind of another side of the man, but no need to show that scene

Group Leader
Wow shit this blew up quickly, yeah I guess I should say this here but this is definitely more drama than slice of life and the “cultured scenes” (echhi) are far and few between. We’ll try to be quicker on release so that the story developes quicker.

Well... wasnt too suprising for a hentai Artist. Didnt start this for that reason tho.

le3

Dex-chan lover
And followed. Mc really act like adult living the adult life dude even fooling with his boss 😜. Yeah give me more of this!

Dex-chan lover
...well, that was an unexpected turn. Certainly not your average loli slice of life anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread