Shachiku to shoujo no 1800-nichi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - With all the things going on

1. Don't fuck co-workers, it's always trouble.
2. Don't fuck married chicks whores, that's even more trouble.

Dex-chan lover
@urishima 3. Don't fuck your boss if they ain't up for marriage. (Else it's the same as your "1", just worse)
(And your "2" does apply both ways, it's plenty trouble to fuck married male sluts as well)

Dex-chan lover
I have an understanding husband.
"Well, he better "understands" that if you want me to work to death you are gonna have to pay me with your body" is what i would have told her, but it looks like that was her plan all along...
Whoa man, reading the comments people sure gets freaking easily triggered with some cheating LOL

@nickzero10 @Xerain_House @PlanOfInaction @Kizuro
NTR? Where do you see any netorare? Oh wait, dont tell me you are one of those that think NTR is about cheating? LOL

Double-page supporter
@Tearsax Netorare/NTR usually has a female character as the one who is cheating on her husband or boyfriend, but it can also be a male character as well sleeping with other girls. From the way I see it, the girl cheat on her husband was enough to be considered as NTR. If the loli also have romantic feeling with the guy then it was a double NTR

Dex-chan lover
@Kizuro well, if thats what you think netorare is then you are wrong.
Cheating in japanese is "uwaki". Netorare (just as netori or netorase) carry the nuance of "taking", in other words, netorare its not about cheating but about someone you love being taken away from you. There is no need for that someone to be in a relationship with you to consider it "netorare" (it can be a friend you love, for example), BUT you need to be in a relationship with someone else to consider it "cheating". Do you understand the difference?
So in this scenario this, obviously, isnt netorare because no one is taking anyone away from anyone else. Its simple and plain cheating. Its still bad tho, but shit happens.

Problem with NTR nowadays is that the misconception about what it means has taken such a deep root in the community that its impossible to fix it at this point (just like how the majority of the community think that "doujin" means "hentai manga" LOL) and since the NTR hentai genre is somewhat hated by those who dont like it and people think that cheating = NTR, whenever there is cheating in a series people automatically project their hate of NTR hentai against the series and the comment section became a sea of cries.

Double-page supporter
@Tearsax So in summary NTR is an advanced version of Cheating in which the taken person loyalty was also taken away. In this case the thot was only wish for a one night stand which exclude the transfer of her loyalty to her husband. Thank you for explaining.
FYI, I love reading NTR and Cheating doujin no matter how depraved they are and found the hater to be more amusing than annoying. NTR is good for character building.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kizuro There's also the form of Netori, which is much less explored. Netorare is, as Tearsax explained, the act of having someone you love taken away from you.

Netori is pretty much the opposite: you're the one taking someone somebody else loves away from them. I'd be honestly shocked if that ends up being the case this time around.

and here I thought i was getting heartwarming vibes. Well the loli route is tainted and theres cheating in this story thank god this happened before my 3 chapter rule. dropped.

Didn't expect it going into some twisted shit. I fucking hate that boss so much though, who knows what'll be the outcome of this chapter later on.

Fed-Kun's army
You have sex with her one and you become her slave forever. The man need no know how to say no

Users who are viewing this thread