Shadow Crown

Seems a bit rushed so far, but maybe there's potential? Maybe?

This is giving me massive The Duchess with an Empty Soul vibes though.

I'm getting a "Prince and the Pauper" vibe with a BL theme. Might be wishful thinking.

um this manhwa is currently translating with my tl team in other manga site and its already has 3 chapter and its still on going to be translate, and i dont know you guys didnt even dm me or contact one of my team, (i dont know if you guys even did a research). and im in the middle of editing the chapter 1, and yesterday i feel like i want to check if someone post my translation in other site but what i see is some tl team is translating this manhwa in this manga site im really mad dont get me wrong because im so tired editing the chapter 1 and what im gonna see is this im really mad, i wish yall know what i struggle and my tl team for this manhwa to be translated ack i want to yell and sceam im really angry.
and i know that there is someone gonna spoke(or defend) this tl team for what they did but guys dont you get my point what im saying here is my tl team struggle and my faking hard work is all wasted. and i know anyone can translate this but guys please understand that this is currently translating and i want to say to this tl team did you guys even search if someone or some tl team is translating this i cant believe you guys didnt even research for that im really mad.

this comment is from one of the english translator in shadow crown manhwa!!!!!
heres my ig dm me if your against to me. or whatsoever
Hoee_fujoshi

Okay so the original tl has drop this series so i think the new tl can update back the series...
Truthfully i dont care which tl update this..all i want is to read this marvelous manhwa...so please update it...

Group Leader
@JannaChan you never posted that you're working on this series on MangaUpdates, and you didn't post it on MangaDex, which is the default site for all scanlators. I'm inclined to think you are very new to scanlating, as you didn't use any of the methods that scanlators use to tell people you're working on a series. This is by no means the fault of the current scanlation group here. If you don't post on MangaDex or update it on MangaUpdates, no one is going to know you're translating it, and that's that. No one has the time or energy to search hundreds of aggregator sites for a new scan group's releases.

@aibiri Oki you have a point, and i didn't know thats all you said is really necessary(dapak) and let's just forget about this problem and i don't want to argue with you because I'm tired, and I don't care about this problem anymore and don't dm im oki now i don't want any problems again grr 🙃 have a good day and stop giving me a shit*

well when I see how the other team "writes" I'm actually pretty happy they didn't post it here otherwise I would have to read that..

Users who are viewing this thread