Shadow Queen - Ch. 1

Obv the real Veronica is an incompetent dumb bish which is why she needed Fake Veronica to do all the hard work for her

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't understand the plan, but i'm on board.

Omg the art is so beautiful, this manhwa seems super interesting, can’t wait!

it is still the first chapter but i have so many questions
1. how can somebody else not even her family resemble her so much even to the point deceiving the king himself?
2. if they want to make her a queen why dont they just cooperate with the imperial family instead of searching a replacement when she was just a commoner from nowhere ?
3. how can everybody fooled by them when the voice and the other things like the mark on the body and etc are of course different

lets wait for another chapters, the art is beautiful btw....

The one time I really like and prefer the serialization art over the promo art 😭😭😭

Damn the art is seriously STUNNING 😘😘 Praise the artist 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Oh nooooo. I like the art buut im really sad noe for whats haopening between mc and her son its really sad...

wait, is this kinda like the dark version of Princess And The Pauper?? why they be looking so alike??

anyway THE ART IS JUST BEAUTIFUL I CANT-

Real veronica just appeared and be like "ok, thank you for all your superb hard work, now it's mine"
I read somewhere that the emperor actually knew that she's not the real veronica and actually in love with the fake one

but anyway~ The artwork blew my mind!

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck— if she was going to come back and take everything anyway, why did she pretend to be dead? Why didn’t she do everything herself? Was she afraid that her fugly ass personality would fuck everything up? Or did she just want everything to be handed to her on a silver platter? Ugh 💢

Damn... I don't get it lol. What was the point of a fake if she was gonna take her spot back later on. Should have just married the emperor to begin with.

I guess they used a fake one so the original could take it easy. And also in case the fake one fails being the empress or gets killed. It's really too cruel for the fake. Anyway, I read the promo last time and I'm so glad it's getting a manhwa. I like the storyline since it's kinda dark. And just wow, the art style is so beautiful and detailed. Thank you for picking this up!

@ROOR21ROO The path to becoming empress is not easy; as with any struggle for power amidst politics, there is always a very dangerous game to be played. The real Veronica was most likely in a situation where it was very disadvantageous for her to be around in the public eye, so to eliminate the risk of her own death, they acquired a fake to be the one to go through all of her struggles and survive every deadly obstacle for her.

Users who are viewing this thread