Shadow Queen - Ch. 1

That was so dark but my soul is darker so..... I'm gonna make it a shade darker by reading further

Correct me if I'm wrong but... Swine flu is a disease found in pigs... The virus can be killed with high heat making it untransmitable to human beings... Buuuuttt since this is somewhere in Victorian era... I guess food aren't cooked that well and the source of the virus is unknown and we're talking' 'bout the time when proper bath tub and soap nor shampoo was made soooooo yeah... I better stop talkin

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Fed-Kun's army
wow first time I seen a real "dead" daughter come back to life. It's such a horrible but effective plan on their part.
The art looks great too.

Group Leader
Wow, this looks great! Just one question... so if the king/emperor/ruler loves the FL (Fake Veronica), how is real Veronica gonna take over her spot? Like do they look the same? But the personalities would be different. And the baby looks like it still needs milk, real Veronica won't have any-

I’m pretty sure her husband would notice his wife switched with a different person, unless they weren’t close

@LonelyBye At least the breastfeeding situation can be explained since in those times the norm for nobility and royalty was to use a wet nurse

Wow... This b!tch is poisonous. If that happen to me irl lol I swear imma kill that b!tch softly

The art is so beautiful. Like “I’m gonna make this my lockscreen” beautiful. Tbh the storyline could be trash and I’ll still feen for this because it’s so pretty and I’m usually not like that.

Why did she have to fake her death? I thought the real one was infertile that she needed a stunt double lol. Nonetheless, it sounds stupid.

@Chiiiinnnnggggg You're not alone lol. Swine flu isn't zoonotic. We had a recent outbreak of swine flu in the country but the health dept assured it couldn't be passed down to humans. It's probably overlooked by the writer or it was purposefully done to show how they were lacking in public health knowledge during those times (I hope it's the latter), as you've mentioned about hygiene earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread