Shadow Queen - Ch. 10

Amazing πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Brilliant πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
U Go Girl πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Aggregator gang
The country she's living is an empire, and the one her parents go to is also an empire... So many empires.

Ahhh I was so excited because I’m from the Mariana islands and it’s the first time a webtoon mentions it and I literally died laughing when they were like haha sike

Aggregator gang
ok just going to leave this here
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

I love mind games haha can't wait for Leabric messed up. Thanks for the updates ΰ²₯β€Ώΰ²₯

now i know where the speed part in the name of one of the scans group comes in play, thank you for another great chapter

it must be so exhausting to put up a front all the time πŸ˜” - i can't even begun to imagine the stress

lol leabrick you played yrself gurl- now out mc has amazing acting skills

Fed-Kun's army
Man, reading this, I feel as exhausted as the MC for having to put up such a front. I didn't know reading someone pretending to be dumb can be as exhausting as actually acting dumb.

I really don’t understand why they would need to do this at all. Like, does the real daughter have such a shit personality that they needed her to be able to get with the prince? It’s not like the real daughter can’t have kids since she said she would kill her son once she had one. Am I missing something?

From Leabric's standpoint the most likely explanation would probably be the parents no longer wanted to be second-rate impoverished nobility and sold Elena to be the Viscount's concubine without the foolish and simple Elena knowing. Then they saw an opportunity to sell her off again to Leabric for more money. But they realized ahead of time they were going to be in danger and yeeted Elena while running away. Still a couple of gaps in believability when it comes to how prepared they were to run without traces after a chance meeting with Leabric, but infinitely more likely than Elena becoming wise to the long term scheme and fooling her with 24/7 oscar-winning acting

blue haired lady said, "By chance, were those tears just a tool she used to deceive me? no, there's no way." As a manipulative mastermind, the phrase "there is no way" shouldn't be in your dictionary. you should at the very least think of it as a possibility.

She did try to "check" but come on, i expected more.. She was so easily deceived.. fr this time, how did she manipulate others before at this level of stupidity?

As for the mc, acting all innocent isnt enough. she should also try to act suspicious if she wants to appear clueless.

Supporter
planning, deceiving, and seeing through deception are all different skills

a manipulation master isn't someone who excels at seeing through manipulation by others. there is some carry over, but it's a different skill. And one that Leabric doesn't get a chance to practice, since she's always on the other end. and no one is on her level in the first place anyway.

I LOVE THIS 😍
I really love this, it's interesting, intriguing, I'm really looking forward to Elenas Revenge... Though I have to say, reading her "stupid act" is really hard, it's so cringy πŸ˜‚

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread