Shadow Queen - Ch. 11

Ok, it’s been 11 chapter and I’m still confused about why they had to pretend the real daughter was dead? I just don’t understand why they actually need Elena lol. What was their endgame here?

why doesnt she just suffocate her to death and throw her off the ship when nobody is looking

Group Leader
@thepz Prolly the real daughter was sick for a while or sthng and they didn't want that getting out? Or maybe what they were doing was risky and wanted to gamble with a fake before replacing? Honestly idk LOL I was just thinking of this question as well

what.. this makes NO sense at all. blue haired lady said the father couldnt accept the fact that his daughter died and he just casually said "it feels like i got to meet my dead daughter again." like, WHAT? i thought youre supposed to be.. uhh.. traumatized to the point of not accepting your daughter's death? as a pretend, ofc.

Dex-chan lover
Man... it must be exhausting to act so freaking much. All of them are acting... and Lea is a cunt... "if you need anything call Jane" she is deaf though, so how could she call her? With her psychic powers? isn't she supposed to act as a good and caring person to rope Elena in? That sentence could be seen as an insult... (I'm half joking here, but it was pretty weird for her to say "call the deaf maid")

did all these people attend acting classes or why are they so good at it haha

Users who are viewing this thread