Shadow Queen - Ch. 13

"I won't fall in love with him (the crown Prince) again".
He's the male lead is'nt he? 💁‍♀️ (l mean l don't hate him, so...)

Double-page supporter
I'm just here saying I'm glad the men's physique in this manhwa isn't as flat as a board. They got some balanced hips & gluteus shape ratio with their upper body. I stan that. stares at the rabid-dog-cousin's nice back view appreciatively

Double-page supporter
@jaellasster

The reason he hated her was likely because she was the political pawn of the Duke, the opposing political faction to the royal family (and he probably knew that the Ducal house likely murdered his first wife)

Dex-chan lover
Damn ; - ;) *takes out knife* theyre all no good. Ill protect elena myself til a proper ML arrives or crown prince redeems himself

I guess this is where the saying ¨the enemy of your enemy is your friend ¨comes in. Although they´re not really friends.

what did she not have a scar that ren gave the real Veronica or smth? if thats true is she gonna give herself the scar :000

Errr so basically crown prince doesnt like her because their families are at odds and because he probably knew that her house (Duke Friedrich) poisoned the empress who he may or may not have loved.

I can't imagine the prince being ML since it seems to be too much of a conflict of interest. Hoping it might be that other guy

Users who are viewing this thread