Shadow Queen - Ch. 13

@trashwa
he's the ml. But he's actually not a horrible person at all. He always loved her.

Bruh the amount of hate for the CP tho...
he's not actually horrible. He was in a way trying to save Elena.

Of course she’ll fall in love with the prince again...typical. I wish that she’d find a new love interest.I’m really sick of the same plot.

Oh god, she gonna fall in love with the prince again isn't she. Why korean author always like this kind of relationship, is it hot?

w h a t im confused on the first few chapters didn't she said the crown prince actually love her? aight imma make time to reread

I think that the author is gonna make her fall for the prince again just cuz she had a baby with him. in order to get that baby back, they gon fuck again.

not the "i must never fall for him" trope, we all know youre gonna fall for him again.

Double-page supporter
... This is a Korean webtoon, the prince probably is the endgame lover. I've seen multiple reincarnation/pseudo medieval Korean webtoons and they all have the prince as the love interest. It's so predictable.

The rant corner saga is so funny.
Also your guys dedication to translate this manhwa is formidable 👏👏👏👏

Why is everyone saying she'll fall for the prince? I hope not.
Abandoned Empress
all over again? Hell no. I dropped that so hard when I read the spoilers of that manhwa, please don't let it happen here.
Honestly, can someone please just tell me whether she ends up with the prince or not? Just yes/no, spoiler tagged?

so we got the hawt cousin who blackmailed her (?) and the prince who hated her...
I'm guessing that she ends up with the cousin (which is ok since they're not even related) BUT if she goes down the empress path, then the cousin will end up being her oath knight...? (I hope this part doesn't come true)
And, in prologue/first chapter, before the lebrica (?) gang killed fake veronica/elena, they said that they never knew her name??? Like I thought they would have known that she was elena and that she's from a fallen noble family, yet they claimed that they never knew her fallen noble family name. Also, we never got what elena's noble family name was...right?
And could her fallen noble family name have to do with her rebirth?

Dex-chan lover
ok just started the chapter, Idk why he hates her so much but he is right about one thing. Marrying Elena herself will probably be fine, but being married to that snake Veronica? God lord he IS doomed

Fed-Kun's army
so either he became "enemy of my enemy is my friend" kind of thing or he will be just another player in the game......

@Khott lmaooo same never had i dropped a series as hard as i dropped Abandoned Empress 😂
i don't know what Crown Prince did here, but in Abandoned Empress, that mf r*ped her, treated her like garbage while spoiling the side hoe rotten, caused her to miscarriage, told her to lick his shoe, and then executed both her and her father, and the idiot still falls for him in different timeline 😭 how stupid can a person be, really? 😭
what makes me mad the most is how the author tries to redeem him by making him a 'different man', when really he just treats FL better because he likes her in the new timeline lmao imo he's still a shitty human being

though Elena here seems more determined and fired up to get revenge, and she only mentioned that the crown prince 'hated' her. it could be some kind of misunderstanding between them. if anything, i don't think he's gonna be worse than that mf, but let's see 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread