Shadow Queen - Ch. 13

oh shit blackmailer is hot. but pls pls don't tell me either him or the crown prince is the ml

Wait if the crown prince hates 'Veronica' then real Veronica won't have the chance to get her own child with him isn't it?

ohh mb veronicas ears were pierced and thats why? edit: mb actually the earrings she wore in ch1-- mb there was a reason she would always wear them that hot dog knew abt but the grand duke didnt. and suddenly shes not.

@camberry

i haven't read ahead so this may not be entirely correct, but
the real veronica had a scar under her ear that elena did not have, so in this incarnation elena will purposefully create a scar there.

MAAAAAN i started reading the webtoon bc I saw a picture of the hot ass cousin and now im said to find out hes evil cri why are all the handsome men evil

Well there goes my thought of the prince actually being in love with Elena..... RIP Elena's past life was terrible >.<
Also uhhhhh did the real Veronica have like a beauty mark or something on her neck?? Idk

Thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
@piapple
It's more of a case of unreliable narration and elena not understanding the prince's situation, in some spoilers i read, in the OG timeline the prince came back looking for elena, but veronica had already taken her place, he knew immediately she wasn't elena and killed her, then went looking for elena but by the time he got there it was too late and she was already dead, the last we see of it is him apologizing in tears to her for not being there to save her, and yes he did deeply love her, and yes he's the ML

Group Leader
Top 5 best revenge plot stories definitely 😍 Dayum Elena, get it gurl

Dex-chan lover
Ahh that hurt my heart. And the single tear. (starts to clap). Amazing.

Omg damn this was so good...I can’t wait for her to turn the tables. Thank u guys for ur hard work !

I really thought Claudius was gonna be ML ... but with their relationship revealed FUCK THAT omg I fooled myself hoping he wasn’t that bad of a dude

Well cousin there was 😳 how interesting

Users who are viewing this thread