Shadow Queen - Ch. 13

In reincarnation stories the girls say "I won't fall in love with him." but then... I love them falling in love again. shdjsjdjd 😅 😂

Thank you so much for the update! 🥰

Already getting second male lead syndrome. The "cousin" is the second male lead right lol?

Ofcourse she knows that atleast our dear, stupid Leabric, Who's guard has been let down and who will soon pay for her crimes. Oh, I can't wait to see it!!😊

Dex-chan lover
The cousin's way too hot to just be seen once or a be a permanent bad guy

wau r u guys tl team or literature students? the last page i mean.. thank you guys for the efforts<3<3<3<3

manifesting a full-focused badbitch kickinf ppl asses without unnecessary emotional baggages🙏 go go gooooo!!!

Wait, I'm confused about the relationship between house Friedrich and house Bastache. It says that Bastache used to belong to Friedrich but gained independence. However that independence somehow involves Bastache swearing absolute obedience to Friedrich?? That seems like the opposite of gaining independence.
The only way I can think this makes any sort of sense is if Bastache started as part of Friedrich and in order to actually create the separate house Bastache they had to swear that house Bastache would still obey Friedrich for 100 years. I mean that is still really stupid, but that's the best I can come up with.
Does somebody else have a better understanding of what's going on?

@hyrushoten

That's exactly it. House Bastache is a branch family of house Friedrich. They were one and the same, so in order for house Bastache to become their own house apart from Friedrich, they had to swear fealty to house Friedrich for 100 years.

The 100 year oath still hasn't expired. That's why Bastache are called the Friedrich's dogs.

Fed-Kun's army
wondering who's gonna be ml now hmm or is there even going to be one

Fed-Kun's army
@zenono Yup, I'm wondering the same thing. I'd rather there not be one at all...

It'll ruin this manga if she falls for the Crown Prince or that douchy black mailer. I mean, yeah some manga can pull off the MC falling for the same person that they loved in their past life even if that person treated them terribly, something like 'Doctor Elise' ... However, the premise will definitely not work for this one, since in Doctor Elise the MC was pretty much a tyrant and deserved what she got. In this one she was pretty much innocent and used at other peoples convenience. If they HAVE to have one then I hope it's like the Crown Princes brother or a powerful Duke that barely gets seen by the public and she uses her knowledge of the past to help them.

Edit: However, I do think that a few "powerful" young people will end up falling for her at least, since that's pretty much the go to with FLs that reincarnate or time travel to their past. Since they turn out to be kind of a strong FL from a young age in their 2nd life.

ok ren is so frikin hot i would do anything just to have him spit in my face but also kinda hoping mc will team up with him to take down grand duke and leabric? since he's gonna find out she's fake anyways like let's just skip the blackmail part you guys have the same goal

Users who are viewing this thread