Shadow Queen - Ch. 15

It was amazing to see how she outplayed Lea over and over. They can't reprimand Elena openly because there is nothing wrong for a noble lady to spending her family's money reckless after all.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation. Also I still dont understand why the original daughter can't be the daughter, I mean, I guess she is working on something that cant be revealed to the public. I havent caught the glimpse of this, anything else is fine, I enjoy this so far.

Ha! She is going to set up her own nest egg and then leave the Duke destitute! I'm surprised the dressmaker seemed so excited to work on a dress that sounds like it is different from his usual work though. Elena did a nice job outplaying Leabric here as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Yingofdarkness : Well, my guess is that the dressmaker is used to nobles having whimsical/unusual 'unique' designs they want, and do his best to fulfill the order since he's likely a commoner and speaking up against the idea might get him punished.

And hey, if the unique dress become topic for gossips and they finds he's the one who made it? More orders, more $$$.

On the chapter:
Is Elena going to just spam Lea with all kind of 'can I do this?' to even the tiniest thing? Like "can I have this for breakfast?" "can I have tea in the afternoon?" etc etc just to piss Lea off for her own order.

So without resorting to spoilers, why do we think Lebrec was so touchy about the room changes? Loyalty to Veronica?

Dex-chan lover
Aha, Elena is going to follow Lea's command LITERALLY which means she will ask her to do everything, like if she can get out of bed, get dressed or use the restroom

I bet she's going to swamp Leabric with all sorts of request that aren't that important.
Can I move this vase to the entrance hall? Can I request a different menu? every day? at breakfast? at second breakfast? at lunch? at tea time? at dinner? at supper? can buy some flowers to decorate my room? the dining table? the living room? in the dukes room? What sort of flowers would be okay? Lillies? Roses? Tulips? Irises? which would be best in which room?

I can just picture her sending a maid every five minutes to ask. And then: Can I hire more people? I have so much to do that I keep running out of servants to send out to ask for permission

Users who are viewing this thread