Shadow Queen - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
@Arakuei One major difference is that in Hourglass I find Aria's brand of villainy to be much pettier; ie. mostly improving her station while sniping back at Mielle. Not to mention she has a more superior position since Mielle is...less smart and experienced.

In Shadow, Elena is playing a much more dangerous game. The Duke's cronies are a smart, ruthless bunch willing to kill if needed, and 1 wrong move making Leabric doubt her usefulness could end in Elena's swift death. Plus Elena's motivated by righteous revenge.

@Arakuei

Two? You never read Villainess Lives Twice?

Also, Chinese manga has a lot of cunning and ruthless MC as well. Aria from Reverses Hourglass is nothing compares to them.

Double-page supporter
MC looks like she's only getting petty revenge for now but she still has big plans in the works?

Thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
First make lots of fire.
Then make lots of smoke.
Once inside the smoke, nobody will notice new fire everywhere else 😁

Okay, so the cousin was looking at her neck when he realized she's a fake - in the other timeline. So I just hope the dress she gets will cover her neck.
Maybe it was a birthmark or something? Who knows.

@sylvacoer
It's actually called "malicious compliance" there is a whole genre of subreddit and audio video dedicated to these kind of stories.
There is nothing better than complying maliciously when you know this will blow up in the face of the requester.

Double-page supporter
@Pocky8 According to someone in a previous chapter's comments
He was looking behind her ear, the Real Veronica has a scar there

Leabitch will regret that "if you are going to do something, first ask for permission", isn't she? 😈

"Lea can I scratch my coochie" "Lea can I have 3 cubes of sugar instead of the usual 2?" "Lea can I have a new sock?" "Lea can I can I can I"

@Yumesel WE LOVE HER! We just can't help but love her because of her great acting and determination to pull this whole revenge off.

Users who are viewing this thread