Shadow Queen - Ch. 15

Hahaha, hopefully, she'll make that b1tch crazy! She's the one who I want to see death the most, the Duke is just so dangerous because he has such an annoying dog.

Tnksm for the chapter <3

Fed-Kun's army
@Ceereus If the MC won't be their puppet i.e. has a will of her own that means that they can't control her and she will go off-script and ruin their plans. Check back to the first couple of chapters and see how they view the MC. They emphasize just how simple and easy it is to control her. Worst case scenario she exposes that she's not the Duke's daughter and chaos ensues.

@Petnavis But that's my point. If Lebrec is concerned Elena is not a good puppet, she would be more than just touchy/annoyed/angered. It endangers their plan (and furthermore for Elena, it exposes her very early on). What I mean is Lebrec's reaction isn't proportionate to thinking Elena is not a good puppet. It's too small of a reaction.

Which is kind of why I guessed she's annoyed for the sake of Veronica. Like "how dare this fallen noble girl trash my Lady's things like that room and house belong to her."

Fed-Kun's army
Lol acting innocent while being annoying. Leabric cant get a handle on her hahaha. I've always advocated playing the long game when it comes to these revenge stories. Glad to see MC continues to be smart.

This was the chapter I've been waiting for since the start. The first time she's hurt Lea but got away with it. I can't wait to see more.

she’s gonna start asking lea about every little thing isn’t she? god i love her so much

Honestly I'd have done the same thing... I mean I dont want to use some else's properties especially if they were not to my liking right? I mean changing it wouldnt really affect them anyways so... idk lol

Since the real daughter supposedly "died" from a disease doesn't it make sense to burn her items?

hohohohooooo this is gonna be fun in the next chps😂 thank you for the chp.

waiting for the updates

I'm interested to see what she means by "use the duke's wealth to swallow him". Is she planning to bankrupt him by this sort of extravagent spending? If so, that's a simpler revenge plan than I had imagined.

Leabic doesn't know what she's done. Telling an idiot, or someone playing an idiot, to check with you before doing anything can turn out very annoying. I imagine that our dear MC is going to completely screw up crucial situations because "she didn't have permission" to handle them at the time. The minute our MC shows her face in high society, she's untouchable to an extent. The duke can't just kill off the woman playing his daughter until the plan is over.

I look forward to seeing Lea drowning in stacks of requests/invoices next time lol

Who does this Leah biatvchh thinks she is how dare a lowly servant question it’s master

Users who are viewing this thread