Shadow Queen - Ch. 18

Hahaha but ofc, or do you think she'll stay still waiting for you to use her as you please? Bruh, this witch death's is the one I'm excited about the most, and aw, the knight is a cute puppy >u<

Oh btw, so it's disgraceful to be her knight but not playing, manipulating and betraying a young and innocent lady who knows nothing about life? So that's something to be proud of? Lmao, duuuuuuuuuuudes.

Nooo.. 😢 our knight looks so innocent and adorable.. even though I know he won't end up with MC I hope he ends up with someone who loves him😭

And b****tch😏 you think you could control our MC?? pfft😂 you'll die of anger by being played by her like the dumb moron you are..

Leab*tch is going to have a heart attack or pop a vein soon 🤣🤣🤣 Elena sneaking her way through the loopholes is the best!!! 🤣🤣🤣

And thanks for the mass release!!!!!! Love you guys!!!! 😍

Aggregator gang
27d.jpg

Guys!! Are you sure you're sleeping?? Eating?? What's with the rate of releases!

Thanks so much for the upload but please don't push yourselves ):

You’re not in any place to talk your just lapdog Leanvtchh!! I hope that they young knight is the ML 😚

THE WAY THE KNIGHT, HURELBAD, IS WAY MORE ATTRACTIVE AND HANDSOME THAN THE CROWN PRINCE LMAOOOO SJSKSKKSJS

guess who's gonna suffer second male lead syndrom from this chapter onwards ✋😔

HURELBAD IS SO CUTE OMFGGGGGG, WHY CANT HE JUST BE THE ML?? also, Lea looking hot asf as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread